tirsdag den 19. juni 2012

Aaaaah music x

Hey guys (:


So i'm super bored and i should be sleeping. Buuuuuuut i'm not!! I suddenly had an incredible urge to write about music!


My world basically evolves around music. 
I'm in a band with a few of my friends and it's just the best 3 hrs of the week, when we rehearse... We're playing at our own graduation next week and i'm reeeally exited because i love it! I love being with my boys (and girls) and playing our music. To be honest, we only have one song, thats not a cover.. But who cares! We play Kings of leon, Muse, Finger Eleven, Blur and a couple of others.. It's amazing (:


Also, i sing all the time! I usually play theatre, but because of exams, i haven't been part of anything this year. It's sad because i love the whole process of preparing for an audition, waiting to hear from the directors, rehearsing for months, the premiere!..   I've acutally only gone to one audition in 2012- I even got a callback and had to turn them down when i got a part. I was just too busy with school -We have exams at the moment. However, the high school i'm going to, hosts a big musical every year and of course, i plan on being a part of it :D Ironically, the one the production they're performing next year is High School Musical! But you'll read more about that later... ;)


At home i am also surrounded by music constantly! My mom's been singing for 29 years (ahem.. maybe a little more) and her boyfriend also sings and plays guitar! So the two of them play music together alomst every day, sometimes for hours at a time! We even have a "music room" with 3 guitars, a piano, over 5 types of flutes plus microphones, amps and so on :D


So when i'm not singing, at home or with the band, i'm listening to great music! Spotify is my new addiction. I think i have 10 playlists, and the biggest dillemma in my everyday life, is figuring out what to listen to!


So, that's a summary of the thing that fills my mind nearly all the time.. music. Simple as that.


believe~


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar