tirsdag den 19. juni 2012

I love my friends! x

Hello my own personal diary!


So i've been gone for quite a while. Alot has been going on, and a basically forgot about it ;)
Anyhoo- update.



In one week, two exams, one shopping trip and 4 work days.. i will be done with the 9th grade. Our graduation is next wednesday, and i was just sitting here going crazy thinking about the holidays and the exams and how nervous (scared!) i am for starting high school in 2 months!


I just needed an outlet, and i don't have my journal or my song-notebook-kinda-thingy here.. so i remembered my blog!
Right now it's 2:34 in the middle of the night. My best girlfriend, Sara, is asleep next to me, we have to get up at 7, because she has an english exam at 8:10. And instead of sleeping, like i should.. i am writing :P


Before i go to sleep (Editing my blog, watching a movie, reading, updating my calender) I just wanted to give a shout out to all my wonderful friends, who are always just a facebook message, text or phonecall away. I love you guys. i could simply not function without you. Nope. The world as we know it would come to an end if they did not exist ;)



WHO DOESN'T WANNA SEE A PICTURE OF SPONGEBOB AT 2:45 AT NIGHT!?!??!?


believe~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar